Postgraduate Studies in Classified Information and Personal Data Protection
Faculty of Humanities
Social Sciences and Security Institute
39 Żytnia, 08-110 Siedlce
The studies are especially addressed to:
- people employed in the public and self- governing administration, courts of law, state administration (district, municipality or poviat offices, etc.), emergency services and in such businesses, where the classified information and personal data or other protection- demanding information will be processed;
- people dealing with the protection of classified information and personal data;
- managers of administrative units, security officers and their deputies, managers and office-workers of secure area, librarians, office workers, ICT systems administrators, ICT security inspectors and personal data administrators;
- people preparing to work in the above- mentioned institutions.
- the current legal regulations from the area of classified data protection, security of personal data, creating, storing and archiving documents, ICT and economic security and the organization and functioning of the confidential office, proceedings with data base;
- the requirements towards the supervision of the classified documents and information circulation by the national authority;
- the specifics of both the professional and enterprise confidential information;
- the basic duties of an administrative unit manager within the meaning of the law on protection of classified information.
- Siedlce University of Natural Sciences and Humanities
- Ministry of Interior employee
- Classified Information Protection Department in Ministry of National Defence
- employees of Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data
- admission application (printed out from candidate’s individual registration account, the IRK software) signed by the candidate,
- copy of a diploma of higher education,
- photocopy of an ID.
POSTGRADUATE STUDIES IN JUDICIAL AND EXTRAJUDICIAL MEDIATION