Recruitment rules in the field of national security – graduate studies (II degree) [in Polish]
Institute of Social Sciences and Security specifies the following recruitment rules:
Admissions to the second degree conducted by the Institute are decided on the basis of an diploma grade. Graduates of the following fields can apply for admission:
- national security,
- internal security,
- European studies,
- international relations,
- political science,
- spatial economy,
- social policy,
- journalism and social communication,
- graduates of higher vocational schools graduates of higher vocational schools of Ministry of National Defense [MON] and Ministry of the Interior and Administration [MSWiA]
Of acceptance will decide the ranking of the diploma grades of graduates of preferred fields of study, and in the case of graduates of other fields of study, the result of the interview, conducted on the basis of the following issues, from the field of national security:
SAMPLE ISSUES FOR AN INTERVIEW (National Security)
- The basic sections of philosophy: ontology, gnoseology and axiology
- Migrations and their consequences for the state security.
- Contemporary visions of international order.
- Characteristics of contemporary wars and international conflicts.
- Security challenges of Poland.
- The organization of the public administration in Poland.
- Polish security policy after 1989.
- Typology and classification of security.
- Determinants of the modern role of the state in the relation to security.
- Global security threats.
- Security strategy of the Republic of Poland.
- The national security system of Poland development strategy 2022 [Strategia rozwoju systemu bezpieczeństwa narodowego RP 2022].
- The essence and nature of the crisis management.
- Poland in international political relations.
- International security models.
Recruitment rules in the field of national security – graduate studies (II degree) [in English]