Since 1 October 2013 the Humanities Faculty
of Siedlce University of Natural Sciences and Humanities
full-time and extramural 4-year
doctoral studies in Security Sciences
- Master’s degree or equivalent degree,
- command of one of the foreign languages on at least intermediate level.
Conditions and terms of recruitment:
- Submission of documents;
- Being placed on the ranking list as a result of a successful completion of the admission process, which includes:
- 1/4 of the grade from the foreign language exam,
- 1/4 of the grade point average from the studies,
- 1/2 of the grade from the qualification interview about Security Sciences.
Candidates applying for admission should submit the following documents:
- Admission application (to the Dean of Faculty of Humanities);
- Personal details questionnaire (download);
- Curriculum vitae;
- Copy from higher education diploma together with a supplement or an extract from the Student’s Grade Book with the grade point average;
- Two photographs (the kind of ID);
- Copy of an ID (certified by the person accepting the documents);
- Application fee confirmation (80 PLN) (Siedlce University account: 50 1500 1663 1216 6002 8028 0000)
Submission deadline: 2 - 13 September 2013
The Recruitment Committee Secretary is Drygiel Marlena, PhD.
Admission to the doctoral studies will be based on competitive proceedings and it will be open for the second cycle degree or equal graduates.
Qualification interview about the field of theory of safety will take place in front of the recruitment committee. It will also consist of the candidate’s language competence review (in accordance to the rules of Siedlce University about the recruitment to the doctoral studies). Additional preferences will be given for scientific publications, documented organizational activity in students’ scientific associations and professional achievement connected with safety in the public and non-public sector, the significance of which the candidate will demonstrate in justification of the studies enrolment.
Qualification interviews will take place from 22 to 30 September 2013.
Semester fee for the extramural studies (2000 PLN) will be calculated in accordance with Ordinance of Vice-Chancellor of Siedlce University no 76/2013 of 20 June 2013 regarding the fees for the educational services provided by Siedlce University in the academic session of 2013/2014.
An enrolment limit in the academic session of 2013/14:
- full time studies - 30
- extramural studies - 30
There is also the possibility to initiate the PhD course in accordance with the Ordinance of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of 22 September 2011 regarding the detailed procedure and conditions of taking proceedings in PhD course, postdoctoral and proceedings for granting the title of professor.